Sunday, January 4, 2009

Justice Team… Assemble!!!

I wanted to sort of apologize that I don’t have more to report on the Justice Team. They’ve been hard at work for the past two days in Vellavedu with our Super Pastor Anbuannan, and have been working with bonded slave laborers in that area. Most of the slaves work in brick factories, and the team has been going over a Justice-oriented Bible Study with them, as well as curriculum from International Justice Mission. I don’t have photos because we haven’t been proximal enough to them to get any, but to my knowledge, they are doing well. We will come back together with them tonight in Chennai as we begin our long trek home, and I will hope to have a couple of posts about them before we leave if I can manage it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jack how can i find out more about the justice teams report thanks m.piedt